1) Lingerie// This might seem like an odd thing to say, but wearing pretty lingerie makes me feel confident. I never gave much thought to what I was wearing until I purchased a beautiful Chantilly lace chemise for my birthday and that kicked off my love affair for delicate and feminine underthings. This mesh bralette from H&M makes a pretty underpinning for everyday outfits. It’s incredibly comfortable and the underwiring offers extra support.
2) Lipstick// Red lipstick makes such a powerful statement. I’ve always shied away from reds because I believed bold lipsticks never looked good on me. But this sheer lipstick from Chanel changed everything – it’s a luminous ruby red that suits my olive skin nicely. It’s bright without being too overpowering. This is my go-to colour for all the important occasions that require me to bring my A-game.
3) Flowers// The sight of blooming roses make me incredibly happy. I always have flowers around the house because it instantly uplifts the mood. My secret (not anymore) dream is to turn my house into an urban jungle with flowering plants and succulents – but alas the English weather is not conducive for it.
4) Bath// Running a bath on the weekends is my favourite thing to do. I always make an event out of it by lighting some candles and watching re-runs of Lisa Eldridge’s videos. Soaking in the bath is such a great stress buster and these Himalayan Pink Salts from Therapie detoxify the body and soothe muscle aches.
5) Fragrance// This Molecule 01 perfume is wonderfully warm and masculine. I’ve had so many people ask me what perfume I’m wearing ever since I discovered it. Oddly, I can smell it on myself and it lingers all day long. The fact that I’ve finally discovered my signature scent makes me jump with joy!